- Start making a plan for next semester! Use the Graduation Planner to start planning the rest of your academics at the university.
- Utilize your free time by updating your resume! Make an appointment or attend drop in hours for resume and cover letter critique from your college's Career Services Office.
- Create a LinkedIn profile and learn how to use it effectively.
- Summer is a great time to reflect on your past semester, such as thinking about what you excelled at, and what you could improve for next year. Use your insights to set goals for the coming year.
- Still having trouble deciding on a major? Why not take some of that extra free time during your break to check out the website for the Center for Academic Planning and Exploration?
- Start thinking about engagement opportunities such as student groups, study abroad, or the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP). There are many ways to get engaged. Check out the Second Year Engagement page to get started!