Second Year Celebration Week
March 29 - April 2, 2021
Second Year Celebration Week is designed to celebrate students nearing completion of their second year at the University of Minnesota. There are several opportunities to win fun giveaways while exploring events and resources designed just for second-year students!
Second Year Celebration Passport
Throughout the week, you can earn squares on the Second Year Celebration Passport. Complete four (4) or more passport squares to be entered to win one of two grand prizes!
- 2nd Generation Airpods (valued at $249)
- Classic Diploma Frame (valued at $192)
Use the schedule below to find the links and specific times for each of the events and activities. Once you’ve completed four or more squares, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win! All entries must be submitted by April 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. central.
Be sure to follow Orientation & Transition Experiences on Instagram (@oteumn) to complete your first square and access content to help you fill in additional squares through the week.
Second Year Celebration Schedule
All times listed in central time.
Tuesday, March 30
- Second Year Chat & Chew, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Pomodoro for Productivity, 2:00 p.m. (Registration Required)
Wednesday, March 31
- Book Speed Dating, 12:00 p.m. (Registration Required)
- Bingo Night with SUA: Camping, 8:00 p.m.
- Apply to be a Welcome Week Leader, Applications due 8:59 p.m.
Thursday, April 1
Friday, April 2
- You CAN Afford to Study Abroad Info Session, 1:00 p.m.
- Second Year Commuter Social on Discord, 6:00 p.m.
- A Night with Ibtihaj Muhammad, 7:00 p.m.