University Veterans Services welcomes student veterans, service members and dependents who will use military education benefits to attend a specialized orientation about the benefit certification process, how benefits affect financial aid, and other veteran/military resources.
No RSVP is needed. Students and families may check-in for the session in University Veterans Services (Bruininks Hall 320). Students are not required attend this session to use military education benefits. Please contact University Veterans Services with questions if unavailable at these times.
- Wednesday, June 6, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Monday, July 23 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursday, August 16, 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 29, 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
University Veterans Services
320 Bruininks Hall