The Check-In Team play a crucial role in our office. The responsibilities of this position include checking in students and parents for Orientation and students for Welcome Week.
To learn more about the position responsibilities, time commitments and compensation, please review the position description.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates initiative
- Is punctual, reliable and consistent
- Is approachable, positive, friendly, and has a pro-active customer service philosophy
- Multitasks and has strong organizational skills
- Has a strong aptitude for retention of detailed information and can accurately explain this information to others
- Has a team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Is patient and is able to adapt to changing situations and details
- Mornings in June, July, and August with additional time commitment during Welcome Week
Apply via this Google Form. We will begin to review applications during mid spring 2020 for employment beginning in late May.