The Operations Crew play a crucial role in our office by assisting the implementation of check-in and attendance management for the Welcome Week program. The Operations Crew serves as a valuable resource in assisting new students and their family members with the start of their transition experience and provides a first impression of the university.
- Attend and participate in all training sessions;
Set-up and organize supplies/materials for each event or check-
- Facilitate check-in process of Welcome Week;
- Answer students and guests’ questions/concerns;
- Provide administrative support for the program, including preparation of program materials;
- Serve as a positive representative of the University and Orientation & Transition Experiences to new students and their guests;
- Complete other projects/tasks as assigned.
To learn more about the position responsibilities, time commitments and compensation, please review the position description: operations_crew_2020.pdf
- The ideal candidate demonstrates the following skills: taking initiative, punctuality, reliability, consistency, being approachable, positivity, friendliness, and has a pro-active customer service philosophy.
- This person has multitasking and strong organizational skills, and has a very strong aptitude for retention of detailed information.
- They have a team-oriented attitude, can demonstrate problem- solving skills, can adapt to changing situations and details.
- Display strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills and the potential to develop these skills.
- Enrolled full-time at the U, in good academic standing at the time of application and intend to be enrolled as a full-time student for Fall 2020.
August 10 - September 5
- Approximately 35-40 hours per week during the last two weeks of August. Schedule will be determined based on need by mid-August
We are not currently accepting applications for this position